"Sake is an important part of the Japanese culture, and by exporting Sake, we would like to gain Sake fans all over the world"
- Endless challenging spirits of the craftsmen,
- skills to create delicate and high-quality products,
- delicious water from the surrounding rich natural environments,
- these are all condensed into a bottle of Sake.
- Our mission is to deliver “Happiness” to the world by exporting Sake,
- and “Energy” to those who are brewing Sake in Japan.
- Eventually, we aim to be the platform of providing not only sake, but many excitements to the world.
“Shin-Gi-Tai” means “Spirit”, “Technique”, and “Strength”.
It is occasionally used to express the important balancenecessary to perform
Karate, Judo, and Sumo, the traditional Japanese sports.
- Shin (Spirit) : we will pursue excitement.
- Gi (Tequenique) : We will deliver the Japanese skills and quality to the world.
- Tai (Strength) : We will build together with the Sake breweries, the foundation for mutual prosperity.